Choose An Option Below:

I need to transfer my child to his/her new Hall County School District school zone.

I need to withdraw my student from his/her school because they will no longer be attending a Hall County School District school.

My new address is not in my child’s current school attendance zone, and I want to apply for my child to remain enrolled in his/her current school.

I need to update my child’s/household information.