Advanced District Accreditation
The Hall County School District and each of its 33 schools are fully accredited. Accordingly, every public school in the Hall County District meets or exceeds the accreditation standards that support student achievement. In February 2015, the Hall County School District hosted an External Review Team which certified the district’s accreditation for five school years.
The five AdvancED Standards for Quality evaluated for the 2015 accreditation visit are below.
There are five AdvancED Standards for Quality:
- Standard 1: Purpose and Direction
- Standard 2: Governance and Leadership
- Standard 3: Teaching and Assessing for Learning
- Standard 4: Resources and Support Systems
- Standard 5: Using Results for Continuous Improvement
Both district level and school level accreditation reports are available below.