Microsoft Student Advantage Program Download
Important: Allow 15-30 minutes for installation
1. Using the Internet Explorer web browser, go to the following website:https://login.microsoftonline.com
2. Enter the student’s ID email@example.com (example: firstname.lastname@example.org) and password.
If you are a teacher or a Hall County staff member, enter your HallCo credentials (email@example.com).
a) Click the Settings Gear in the upper right-hand corner beside the your name
b) Click on “Office 365 settings”
c) Click on “software install and manage software” on the left hand column
3. Click on “OFFICE” on the left hand column to make sure it is highlighted in blue.
4. Check to ensure that you have available installations by looking at the computer name, operating system and installation dates. Remember: You only can install the software on 5 devices.
5. Click on the drop-down menu and select the appropriate language.
6. Click INSTALL.
7. Once installation begins, the installation program will scan your computer for any previous versions of Microsoft Office.
8. If you have Microsoft Office 2013 installed already, you will have to remove it from your system before continuing the installation.
If you have to remove Office, you must complete these steps:
- Once prompted, select the Fix It Button at the top of the screen to uninstall the program (Office 2013/Office 365).
- Click Run
- Once complete you must reboot your computer and log in again and repeat steps 1-5.
9. If you do not have to remove Office, your installation of Office 365 ProPlus will begin.
10. Once the application is loaded, a progress box will appear as the software downloads the final settings. Please note that the speed of your connection will determine the speed of this part of the installation.
11. Once all loading is complete, follow the steps (wizard or online prompts) to personalize your Office 365 ProPlus and begin using your software.