UPDATED Athletic Safety Protocols
HCSD Athletic Safety Protocols
Please remember these protocols are fluid and subject to change as our community’s COVID-19 situation changes.
- Stadium/ball park capacity will be determined by the HCSD and will be subject to change based on current COVID-19 conditions.
- All spectators and support personnel will undergo temperature checks before entering our facilities and outdoor venues (effective 8/31/2020).
- Spectators will socially distance to the greatest extent possible. Families may sit closely together.
- Spectators will be required to wear a mask when entering Hall County Athletic Facilities. Special Note: At outdoor events in which socially distancing is clearly possible and crowd size is minimal, (this will be determined by the local school administration) spectators may remove masks while watching play. However, while visiting the concession stand and restroom facilities, masks must be worn.
- Concession stands will be open, but workers will undergo screening/temperature checks, and wear gloves and masks. Food should be prewrapped.
- Coaches will wear masks/face coverings when social distancing is not possible.
Travel: Overnight trips are discouraged at this time. However, consideration will be given to GHSA region and state competitions.
- Trips in excess of 50 miles require approval.
- Stops will be limited.
- When possible, an extra bus should be utilized to help with social distancing.
- Athletes and coaches will wear masks when traveling.