HCSD Chromebook Technical Support
Please contact your local school for Chromebook Technical support.
Free/Reduced Internet Service
Governor Brian Kemp and the Georgia Department of Community Affairs have launched a new website to inform Georgians about ways to connect to high-speed internet throughout the state. You can visit it at the link below
As students complete school from home on digital learning days, internet access is essential. Several providers have temporarily altered their internet offerings that may be of use to our families.
- AT&T has temporarily lifted data cap overage fees
- Comcast (Xfinity) offering free services to low-income customers, temporarily suspended data caps, and raising speeds on Internet Essentials
- T-Mobile has temporarily lifted data caps
- Charter will offer free Spectrum broadband and Wi-Fi access for 60 days to households with K-12 and/or college students who do not already have a Spectrum broadband subscription and at any service level up to 100 Mbps. To enroll call 1-844-488-8395. Installation fees will be waived for new student households. Charter will open its Wi-Fi hotspots across their footprint for public use. They will not have data caps or hidden fees.
- Verizon has opened their Wi-fi hotspots free of charge.
A list of companies that have pledged to keep Americans connected during disruptions caused by the Coronavirus:
Click Here To View List
School Breakfast/Lunch Information
July 2nd Update HCSD Summer Meal Deliveries Update
Food Resources for Families and Students Flyer (ENG/SPA)
The Hall County School District Nutrition Department will not deliver meals during the month of July. Provided are resources for families and students who are experiencing hunger and need assistance. Additionally, families may refer to the Georgia Mountain Food Bank link below for information on food distribution sites.
For questions regarding these resources, please call the Hall County School District Nutrition Department (770-534-1080).
El Departamento de Nutrición del Distrito Escolar del Condado de Hall no entregará comidas durante el mes de julio. Se proporcionan recursos para familias y estudiantes que tienen hambre y necesitan asistencia. Además, las familias pueden consultar el enlace del Georgia Mountain Food Bank a continuación para obtener información sobre los sitios de distribución de alimentos.
Si tiene preguntas sobre estos recursos, llame al Departamento de Nutrición del Distrito Escolar del Condado de Hall (770-534-1080).