ESPLOST 5 Priorities
If passed, the Hall County School District would anticipate between $110 million and $140 million of revenue from ESPLOST V. Actual expenditures will be significantly affected by student enrollment patterns which have been difficult to anticipate in the years following the “Great Recession.” That being said, our expenditure projections would include:
• $30 million to $50 million for new classroom space
• $30 million to $100 million for renovation of existing facilities
• $20 million to $30 million for student technology and related infrastructure
• $12 million to $20 million for fine arts facility improvements at East Hall High, Johnson High and West Hall High
• $4 million to $8 million for new school busses
• $2 million to $4 million for school library collections
• $1 million to $3 million for large band instruments
Our Five-Year Facility plan lists over $160,000,000 of need in priority order. The list is based upon the age of facility components and our latest enrollment projections. The priorities will be annually adjusted to match student enrollment patterns and current facility efficiency.
Feel free to contact Matt Cox at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any specific questions or comments.