Hall County School System offers you a way to make managing your child’s school meal account easier.
MyPaymentPlus.com provides you the convenience and information you need to manage your student's meal account.
At no cost, MyPaymentsPlus allows you to:
- Create a free, secured account to manage all of your student's accounts.
- Check your student's current account balance.
- Monitor the items your student has been purchasing in the cafeteria.
- Create settings to receive email notifications when the account reaches a low balance.
For a small program fee, MyPaymentsPlus allows you to:
- Make a prepayment into your student's meal account using a check, credit card, or debit card at www.MyPaymentsPlus.com
- Funds deposited through MealpayPlus are usually available for student use within minutes.
- Create settings to automatically replenish your student's account when it reaches low balance.
Visit the website: www.MyPaymentsPlus.com
Use your credit or debit VISA, MasterCard, or personal check.
Mobile Phone App…
Download the MyPaymentsPlus App for your Android, iPhone, or iPad to manage your child's account balance on the go!
Starting August 1st, the transaction fee will be 4.75% of the total transaction.
4.75% fee per transaction
Get started today!
• Log on to www.mypaymentsplus.com
• Enter your child’s information, including student ID number (6 digits beginning with 0), into the meal prepayment system
• Make a payment using the secure website
Visit MealpayPlus's "Frequently Asked Questions" webpage.